Sci-Fi Romance Quarterly is an online magazine devoted to science fiction romance. Each issue includes news, reviews, opinion columns, and an original, exclusive short story–all for free!
The Sci-Fi Romance Quarterly seeks to highlight the best books and authors in science fiction romance, and provide a free quarterly eZine to readers and lovers of the genre. Getting your free issues Sci-Fi Romance quarterly is easy! Just go to http://www.scifiromancequarterly.org
Are you an author of sci-fi romance? Join forces with SFRQ to help increase visibility for your book! Here’s how:
- Free spotlight of your latest sci-fi romance’s cover and blurb in our New Releases section. Submission details here.*
- Submit your e-ARC for a possible review of your new release here.
- Write for us! SFRQ is a paid short story market offering competitive rates. See our submission guidelines.
- Grow your readership the smart way–advertise with us and reach a highly motivated audience of SFR power readers. In fact, a recent survey revealed 86% of our readers purchased a book after learning about it in Sci-Fi Romance Quarterly. Check out our affordable advertising rates here.*
- Sci-Fi Romance Quarterly supports diversity, both in SFR stories and the authors who write them, so please contact us!
(*some restrictions may apply)
The Sci-Fi Romance Quarterly Team:
KS “Kaz” Augustin, Chief Editor
Heather Massey, Releases Editor
Diane Dooley, Fiction Editor